Waaza Waterless Wash and Wax 500ml (16.9 O.z) + 1 pc MicrofibreTowel
3-IN-1 ADVANCED FORMULA
An enriched formula made with specialised surfactants, emulsifiers and the right amount of lubrication for a spot- free, shiny and protective finish
NO SCRATCHING, SWIRLING OR STREAKING
Formulated with slickening agents that provide the right lubrication so as to have an easy wash without any scratching, swirling or streaking
Acts as a protective sealant and repels dust and light dirt, leaving behind a glossy, synthetic wax barrier that lasts for weeks
SAFE ON MULTI SURFACES
Highly effective on all non-porous and painted surfaces as well as glass and chrome and polished metals. (NOTE: not for use on matte or satin finishes)
PERFECT FOR A QUICK AND CONVENIENT WASH
Ideal for those who do not have access to a hose, wants to get a good wash of their car indoors, or a quick wipe of the water spots and slight dirt
Before you start...
- Ensure that your vehicle is in a dry, shaded area for best results
- For extremely dirty vehicles (covered in mud etc.), pre-rinsing is highly recommended to remove heavy dirt.
1. Shake well and spray, starting with the upper surfaces one section at a time without allowing the product to dry. If it does, simply re-spray before wiping.
2. Quickly wipe up the dirt in one direction with a clean microfibre towel like Waaza's High Grade Microfibre Towel to remove dirt and grime efficiently.
3. Using a 2nd clean and dry microfibre towel, wipe the surface dry and flip the towel to give the surface a good buff.
4. Grab the 1st damp towel for each first dirt removal wipe and the 2nd dry towel for wiping dry and buffing.
5. Repeat the process until the entire vehicle is completed.
NOTE: For the best results, replace the towels with clean and dry ones if all towels become too saturated with dirt, especially for extremely dirty vehicles.